August 26, 2012

Last Post for a While

Hello, all!

I just wanted to say a quick couple of words.

First, I forgot to show you this awesome sign that I made my bestie for her "25th" birthday.


 If you know her, you know it fits her. Ironically, we don't have a picture together, however I will provide you with this. This is some of our/her friends that attended her birthday at the beginning of August. You can see me on the very left with that weird look on my face, and her on the right with an equally weird look. We are cut from the same...however the saying goes. We were meant to be together is what I'm trying to say.





Anyway, I forgot to share her birthday present with all of you! Happy "25th" to you Lexi! I"m glad you enjoy your gift as much as I enjoyed making it for you <3

So my second thing I wanted to say is tomorrow, I go back to school. I'm very grateful to have finished as much as I did in a short summer of 4 months. I am also very thankful that Eric let me take over half of his garage, the whole house and a lot of time making our house what it is. I will try to work on new things as things settle down, but I can't make any promises as school always comes first. I will tell you that I'm planning on making the following items: end table that will fit the couch, a console, at least 2 night stands, and a dresser. I also plan on working on and finishing (who knows when I'll have the time): my master bedroom and the bathroom. I have big plans for both of these rooms, but I can't do anything to them until I paint them! I'm looking for a nice pale green for my room and a pale yellow for the bathroom. If I update/buy/build anything, I promise I'll blog about it!!

A special thanks to all of my friends, family, supporters, blog readers and everyone else! Feel free to drop me a line, email, or comment if you have any questions about anything I've covered in this blog or future blogs.

Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment