August 8, 2012

Guest Room Dresser

First things first. I got this dresser for free from a friend. I had a vision of what I wanted to do with it, it was just the matter of having the time to do it.


I transformed it into this! Only took me 3 weeks to figure out what I wanted to do, how to do it and execute my plan.






I filled in the old knob holes with wood filler and re-drilled the center ones. I used my leftover paint from my theater room, gave it a good coat after sanding it. I then painted it white with leftover white paint we had. I sanded it down pretty well. I then found some stain in the garage and lightly painted it all over the white, concentrating on the edges. I found the knobs at Hobby Lobby for 50% off, so 5 for $10. Needless to say I'm in LOVE with my new dresser. It looks amazing in my guest room!



No comments:

Post a Comment