June 29, 2013

Picture frames

I know it's been a while, but hey! I'm officially a registered nurse AND I have a job. My poor bookcase got pushed to the side since it's been so hot outside. But good news, I did manage to get a project done in about 10 minutes to display some pictures of when my family came out to visit and celebrate my graduation from nursing school! Here's how I did it:

What you'll need: Twine, screw driver mirror hangers, picture frames
 
 I just used the screwdriver to gently screw the mirror hangers on. I got these frames at Hobby Lobby for $4 each. These are made of soft wood so you won't need a drill to complete this step.


 Here is both of the mirror hangers on the back of the frame. I used my trusty twine and tied a piece onto the mirror hangers.


I hammered some wire nails into the wall, making sure they were aligned with each other. I wanted the look that they were all connected without actually connecting them. It looks great in the theater room, but I believe the next one I make, I'll at least use 5x7 pictures.

Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment