March 18, 2013

Spring is Coming...Hopefully

If you know me, you know that I love spring and I love flowers! That's why I decorate my home with flowers from every season. I've been waiting patiently for the weather to turn nicer so I can start back up with building things. I decided after a long winded conversation with the hubs, that it'll be two matching bookshelves next on the lineup. I was thinking about an outside table to enjoy the many parties we like to throw, but are without chairs! I want to find the chairs before I build a table in case the chairs are short or tall. My first day off in a long time is on Wednesday and I've convinced the hubs to take my little car so I can have the flat bed to strap down my lumbar for the ride home. Stay tuned for updates on the progress!!

Oh yeah, did I mention, over spring break, I had the opportunity to FINALLY paint our bedroom! Here's the pictures!
New bedding from Target! I love it!
I decided to paint one of the four walls that awesome beige I used in the living room, guest room and hallway. Good thing about have extra, I guess! Plus I got a chance to touch up the rest of the house.


Gunner and Bear enjoy the new face of the room!
On the wall with our wedding photo, I made some wall ledges ages ago that would look lovely on both sides of the picture. That project will (hopefully) be done tomorrow.

Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment