June 4, 2012

Kitchen update!


So I first want to show you what my kitchen looked like when before we moved in.

Keep in mind this was before we moved in, so the previous tenant was still living here.

Now, the WHOLE house had white walls. This drove me crazy. I had to change something. I knew what colors I wanted where, it was just the little thing you need to buy paint...money! One day I got bored and decided to run to Lowe's and get some paint. I had the kitchen and dining area painted by the time Eric came home that same day. This was one of the first things I did after we moved in.

 You'll have to excuse the mess on the dining room table. You see that corner shelf on the right? I picked that puppy up for $40 at my favorite antique shop!
I absolutely fell in LOVE with this color. It's Brisk Olive from Valspar. I've always wanted a green kitchen, so here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment