February 3, 2013

Next project

So I've decided to go with two identical bookcases for my next project. I not only need somewhere to put the many novels I have, but also somewhere for all of my textbooks for school! I was debating between the bookcases, a dresser or some nightstands. Seeing as I have never made drawers before, I think it would be wise to stick with what I know for right now. Anything that has drawers seems intimidating to me. Luckily, I have one of my favorite blogs to turn to. Shanty 2 Chic. These ladies have some AMAZING tutorials and advice to tackle those intimidating builds. They are the definition of DIY!! So if you have some time, be sure you stop by and check them out. After my first exam (eeek!!) of the semester, I'll be sure to update y'all on my progress.

Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment