October 31, 2012

Short and sweet

It's been a while, I know. Almost 4 weeks. A lot has happened in those 4 weeks. Aside from having to study for two exams, keeping up with the pups, the house and the hubs, and a week long vacation to Florida...we have been busy!

I'm still LOVING my ladder quilt rack. In fact, I have plans in the near future to start my first quilt using the amazing Florida Gator fabric I picked up while we were in Florida. I'll be getting various orange and blue fabrics and piecing it together.

Three weeks ago, my husband and I decided to make a quick trip to see our families. Luckily, both families are within 15 minutes of each other. Here's a couple of pictures from our trip :)

This is Eric and me in front of the Pineda Causeway and the Indian River.
Cocoa Beach <3 (Don't mind the ghostly white skin!)

My beautiful Grandmother and me <3
We had a great time in Florida with the families!! It was a good trip away for a short time. Hopefully next year we can take a month off and see some places.

While in class today, I starting getting the itch to start some more furniture.I've been looking at plans for various things to put in my house. Hopefully one of these days I can get them started!! But for now, I'll be figuring out how to piece a quilt together.

Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment